Hire Me (Laura Vincent) To Write For You!
I have been freelance writing since 2007 and am available to fulfil your needs. My experience ranges from digital copywriting for government health campaigns, to restaurant reviewing, to an exhaustive recipe archive for an enormous dairy company, and in 2012 I wrote a cookbook later published by Penguin while maintaining this food blog the entire time.
Things I’m good at:
- Being enthusiastically generous, warm, and creative yet still more or less realistic when talking about your product/event/quaint small town.
- Travel writing
- Coming up with recipes out of nowhere
- Taking your existing copy and making it more exciting yet straightforward. Got a cocktail list that uses the word “yummy” too many times? Got a website for your business that is written so vaguely that no one actually knows what you’re selling? Need more general flourish? I can help you!
- I have ADHD specialising in executive dysfunction so I probably won’t invoice you till at least six months after the job is completed, and you just can’t buy that kind of added value.
Publications and media that I’ve written for include:
- BUST Magazine
- The Toast
- Cuisine Magazine
- The Sunday Star-Times
- The Spinoff
Examples of what I can do for you:
- Travel story on Nashville, Tennessee (Stuff)
- Crush Cake for Sandy Cohen (The Toast)
- The Cultural Influences That Led to Moira Rose (The Spinoff)
- Remembering the Pre-Podcast Joe Rogan (The Spinoff)
- A Perfect Vegan Weekend in Wellington (Tenderly)
- Interview with Julie Biuso (Newshub)
- Salmon with Pea Shoot and Pumpkin Seed Pesto (Regal Salmon)
Send me a message at email@example.com to discuss your ideas and/or my PayPal is at the same address.